Thursday, March 1, 2007

A thank you from Pulaski County OEM

I want to tell you about a phone call I just received from the CSEPP Exercise Co-Director from the Department of Homeland Security. All of you did such a good job that Pulaski is the talk among all of the CSEPP evalutors today and he wanted to call and let me know what a wonderful job all of you did. Special kudos to the Public Information Officers, Officer Cassandra Davis and Officer Michelle Hill. According to the Joint Information Center (JIC) that collects information from all the agencies that participated in yesterday's exercise, Pulaski was the only EOC to report all accurate information.
This is not a common practice - one does not just receive calls from DHS bragging on what they did . All of you did an outstanding job and I sincerely appreciate the time, effort and work that all of you gave to this exercise.
I hope we can count on all of you again next year.
Thank you,
Kathy
Kathy Botsford
Pulaski County OEM