Thursday, March 22, 2007

Employee Recognition

As you know we started an awards board (or committee) to help us do a better job at recognizing outstanding duties. One of the first matters they brought to me is the fact that I have been recognizing tenure only at the Christmas party, and only passing out the ribbons when an employee brings the anniversary to my attention and comes by my office. I would like to do a better job with this.

1. I will post employees on the Blog who have reached milestones at the 5,10,15,20 etc. year mark.
2. These employees may anytime after their anniversary come by my office to pick up their ribbon.
3. We will continue to also recognize tenure at the Christmas party.

The main change is that I don't want this important date to pass by without notice. It is important to celebrate!

If I miss a date, please don't hesitate to let me know.