Thursday, April 19, 2007

DVDs

The debt class that was scheduled a few months back has now been put on DVD. This is a class that I attended several years ago that teaches how to pay off your debt in one of the fastest ways possible. I have applied these principles to my families debt with success, we are currently applying them again. The video is about 30 minutes and carries you from the motivation you need to carry out this kind of plan to the actual math of doing the plan. If it is something that you are interested in, send me an e mail or stop by my office and pick up a copy (for free) And for the record, I am not trying to sale you anything ;-) I am simply passing on some training that has made a difference in my life.

On the subject of DVDs. This is a tool I am trying to communicate with. We have had the software for sometime that enables us to edit DVDs, we now have a duplicator for DVDs as well. I am in the process of duplicating the Christmas party video from last year to give out. We have also listed some classes that we would like to make available such as, MCI and triage, 12-lead overview, operation of our vent etc... If you have other ideas please drop me a note.

Greg