Wednesday, February 28, 2007

CSEPP
There were several MEMS staff involved in the CSEPP drill today. I had hoped to at least post a picture, maybe I will have one tomorrow. I heard good comments about our work at Barton. Stewart represented us very well as Pulaski OEM. Great job to all!!

BLS Lead Project
Thanks to Carrie and Ord and others we are very close to finishing our BLS lead policy and procedure. Be patient, it is close.

PTO
I know that PTO is a hot topic. Jay and I have talked about ways to address what we believe are some of the issues surrounding getting PTO.
Timely notice that you are getting the time or not is one of the main issues that we are trying to manage. Expect more to be written on this subject. I only mention it to let you know that Jay and I are aware it is an issue that needs a solution.