Thursday, June 18, 2009

Great Work

I noticed two things in reviewing reports that I want to say job well done.


Response Times for June
While I am still premature, I wanted to acknowledge the effort that is being made to make our response times. While I know that there are several factors that the crew does not have any control over, there are several that you do such as reaction times, turn times, knowledge of where you are going etc, , and overall everyone seems to be managing these better.

Driving Report
I noticed on the latest driving report that we have improved significantly in backing with a spotter. As you know backing accidents are one of our largest preventable expenses.


I know I get busy sometimes and miss the opportunity to say job well done and Thank You, I did not want to miss this opportunity.

Great Job!


Greg