Monday, February 11, 2008

Great Job!

I received a compliment from a Trooper who observed unit 502 navigate an intersection the crew was Latisha Johnson and Jennifer Hess I am always glad to pass on good news. Job Well Done!!

Greg,
I wanted to compliment one of your drivers. Saturday afternoon (02-09-08) around 2:00 p.m., my family and I were in Little Rock and observed a MEMS unit traveling south on Broadway in an emergency mode. We were traveling east on Markham. Your driver approached the intersection with caution and basically stopped to make sure the intersection was clear before proceeding. Since you and I generally hear form people complaining about the operation of an emergency vehicle I thought you would like to hear about some responsible driving.

Lindsey

Lindsey Williams

Lieutenant, Arkansas State Police